TT: Something to consider when talking about Hyun Soo Kim

Tony-OH

It's about Kim's options, not Kim. Based on the insider discourse that was borderline barbaric and ruthless, clearly this distinction is the one that crosses the line for Frobby:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The offending posts were moved. Therefore the lack of continuity.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Buck said Kim might play in the B game tomorrow but he has two lineups.Sun headline reads are the Orioles losing patience with Kim?

But I thought I was overreacting?:) Clearly Buck must post here too, he is so reactionary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems crazy to me to lose patience with Kim this early. Sounds like there wasnt any patience to lose. The guy came from another country and basically got 2-3 weeks of spring training to adjust to American baseball before people panicked.

Kim playing against the Yankees and batting sixth and Dh'ing.

Probably's Buck way of saying you need to focus on your hitting. Trying to isolate what may be causing him to struggle.

Going to Nats OD this year sir?

No,but going to a game in April due to the Oriole rain out last year and exchange of tickets Are you going?

Yeah-going to OD here and skipping O's OD for 2nd year in a row. However, abut to get tickets for the first Sunday game vs. Tampa (we have to drive up).

I think we will start the day by getting some crab cakes at Faidley's:)

I did get tickets for the O's vs. Nats series and yes, I will be wearing orange despite my Nationals license plates (better than a plain license plate).

He's getting his first hit today, book it

Got some wood on a breaking ball in the 2nd inning (first at bat in 1st inning was interrupted by the Davis pick off at 2nd) but it went on one bounce to the second baseman. He's just hitting it at guys right now. He'll break through.

Was amusing to see his puzzlement at a strike call on strike two. He looked at the ump to ask clarification that it was indeed a strike. It was at the top of the zone, if not a little high.

Got some wood on a breaking ball in the 2nd inning (first at bat in 1st inning was interrupted by the Davis pick off at 2nd) but it went on one bounce to the second baseman. He's just hitting it at guys right now. He'll break through.

Was amusing to see his puzzlement at a strike call on strike two. He looked at the ump to ask clarification that it was indeed a strike. It was at the top of the zone, if not a little high.

I like him.

Archived