vs. TWINS, 4/04 (Opening Day)

OFFNY

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The velocity was great, but also exciting was his command in the strike zone. He was definitely challenging the hitters and then getting them to chase for strike three.

Yeah, command was pretty good. Think he got some weather related bad swings, but he managed to drop in a couple of nasty breaking balls to complement the improved heater.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is a double play! Markakis slid past the base. Huge for the Nats</p>— District on Deck (@DistrictOnDeck) <a href="

">April 4, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Poor Nick.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is a double play! Markakis slid past the base. Huge for the Nats</p>— District on Deck (@DistrictOnDeck) <a href="

Poor Nick.

Ben Revere got hurt.

Poor Nick.

Maybe his beard got caught in the wind. :laughlol: He's gonna have a Brian Wilson thing going on soon.

Lots of good information.

Baseball, science, politics, music.

The key is to keep your follow list fairly small.

I know. I don't have time. I do email and stuff in the (my) morning. Pretty much gone for 9 hours at work. When I get home I check the board, or listen to tunes, or watch Roadkill or machining videos or cars or more music. Got, got, got, got no time.

I know. I don't have time. I do email and stuff in the (my) morning. Pretty much gone for 9 hours at work. When I get home I check the board, or listen to tunes, or watch Roadkill or machining videos or cars or more music. Got, got, got, got no time.

I am a wicked multi-tasker. I keep at least three tabs up at once.

Archived