Nolan Reimold is a personal favorite of mine

Barnaby Graves

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What possible relevance does this have?

Why bring up rumor and innuendo about a player's personal life?

I seem to recall the mods encouraging us not to discuss the player's personal lives.

If you could read carefully, I was praising him. I did not dig for the info, the info was reported on OH a number of years ago. So, if you take offense for my acknowledging Nolan's success and growth with a difficult issue, I apologize to you, but not for the intent of my post.

The problem with Reimold is he doesn't really hit L or R handed pitchers exceptionally well. He's just an okay hitter that gets hurt a lot. I'll take Pearce over him any day.

Do you know that Pearce has missed a lot more time than Reimold since Reimold's neck issues have been resolved?

While I'm not suggesting Reimold return you shouldn't be championing Pearce if durability is a quality you seek in a player.

Do you know that Pearce has missed a lot more time than Reimold since Reimold's neck issues have been resolved?

While I'm not suggesting Reimold return you shouldn't be championing Pearce if durability is a quality you seek in a player.

Pearce is durable, then he isn't. He can be very dependable, but he gets hurt and doesn't get surgery when he needs it. That's why he was out a lot this year and why Davis wasn't as good this year with the hand injury.

If you could read carefully, I was praising him. I did not dig for the info, the info was reported on OH a number of years ago. So, if you take offense for my acknowledging Nolan's success and growth with a difficult issue, I apologize to you, but not for the intent of my post.

I can read carefully.

Folks like to get personal with Reimold for some reason. Just like another poster just decided it would be great idea to compare him to a venereal disease.

Pearce is durable, then he isn't. He can be very dependable, but he gets hurt and doesn't get surgery when he needs it. That's why he was out a lot this year and why Davis wasn't as good this year with the hand injury.

When exactly was Pearce durable? High school? Over a ten year career his high for games played is 102, his second highest is 92.

Oh don't get me wrong IF we could sign better hitters I am all for it. But we usually get a hand full of pieces and try to succeed with them.

Its what most teams do that don't have 300 million dollar budgets. You have your core guys and then you try to fill in with more affordable pieces when you can.

Archived