April 23rd at Seattle

McNulty

This game is the biggest crock of bull**** this year. Seriously, this is damn frustrating. We better get to Silva.

Come on now... it's April. There are still plenty of games left to frustrate you more than this one. ;)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I looked at it on TIVO a couple times...and you can't hear if anybody called him off, but LH was running back on it, way out in the OF, and then he very abruptly all-the-sudden put his head down and got out of the way... so to me it looks exactly like what would happen if he was called off, not like somebody giving up, but I really don't know...

That was my impression as well and the M's announcers also said Scott called him off... I just can't imagine why Scott would call him off when he wasn't even close to the ball. Very bad move by Scott there. Maybe Trembley knows what he's doing when he puts in JayPay as a defensive replacement. :o

Rshack, I see your point. I'm just not a fan, and never have been. I guess I am kind of beating up on him for never really giving him a shot. OTOH, I've been biting my tongue on the board all season. So I kinda did give him a shot, I just never believed he'd be any good.

Archived