April 23rd at Seattle

McNulty

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DT had about a 2 minute convo in between innings with the dumb ass ump. prolly telling him dude you suck!

Fairly certain that if that were true, Trembley would be sipping a beer in the clubhouse right now.

This game is going so fast, no one has time to post any play by play

This was meant for Brian Runge some 28 or so years too early. (Not work safe just in case anyone here is working the night shift.)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-4FSRYagc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl-4FSRYagc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Yeah, it's definitely not like Nick or Brian to argue over balls and strikes and be wrong about what they're seeing when they're batting. If those two are arguing about it, then something is seriously not right. Yikes. :eek:

You don't need a batting eye like Brian or Nick to see that something's seriously wrong with this ump's eyesight.

You don't need a batting eye like Brian or Nick to see that something's seriously wrong with this ump's eyesight.

He certainly just called a ball to Beltre that was a strike on a few O's hitters.

I'm more ticked off when an Ump is inconsistent

It sure sounds like it and I wish I could see this for myself right now! :eek: I guess my main point was that those two guys have excellent eyes when they're batting and if they're actually arguing about the calls tonight, that's a big deal because they don't normally do that at all. It's that whole quiet leadership thing, LOL ;)

What inning are we in anyway?! This game could be over before my 11 PM local news. :eek:

OK, what happened there? Did Scott really call Hernandez off or did Luis just give up on it? Both of them need to be sentenced to extra infield practice though. As a matter of fact, the whole team should take it with them. The right side isn't too good on pop-up communication either.

Archived