vs. RAYS, 4/27

Sessh

It's was a 3:05 game (2:05) that means players were at the Stadium an hour before it was called at 11am. There is "rest" and rest and there is "practice" and practice.

It was rest in the sense that they didn't play for two straight days. If we played the day after that, we would still say definitively that the bullpen had a full day of rest, for example.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is the larger sample size and we have squandered a ton of scoring chances over that span with these last five games being especially bad leading to most of those eight losses. Are you telling me that is wrong? If so,

why are the Orioles losing twice as much as they are winning if they are hitting so well?

Dude, give it up. You're wrong. You do this in every game thread.

It is the larger sample size and we have squandered a ton of scoring chances over that span with these last five games being especially bad leading to most of those eight losses. Are you telling me that is wrong? If so,

why are the Orioles losing twice as much as they are winning if they are hitting so well?

Yes, I'm telling you that is wrong. I've presented the season stats, and even the stats of the 12-game stretch you say has been terrible. They both show that the O's haven't had significant problems hitting w/RISP, and in fact have been the best in the league.

You're basically cherry-picking every individual loss and saying that the O's tended to hit poorly in those particular games. Um...OK? So the Orioles hit worse in losses than in wins? Kind of like every baseball team that has ever existed?

Yes, I'm telling you that is wrong. I've presented the season stats, and even the stats of the 12-game stretch you say has been terrible. They both show that the O's haven't had significant problems hitting w/RISP, and in fact have been the best in the league.

You're basically cherry-picking every individual loss and saying that the O's tended to hit poorly in those particular games. Um...OK? So the Orioles hit worse in losses than in wins? Kind of like every baseball team that has ever existed?

.. and they did hit poorly in those particular games, so what's the problem with stating that fact? It HAS been terrible because the Orioles are losing twice as much as they are winning. That's good to you?

Dude, give it up. You're wrong. You do this in every game thread.

Every game thread? :laughlol: Once and yes, I was being stubborn that one time and deserved every bit of ridicule I got for it. That is certainly not "every game thread".

Archived