vs. RAYS, 4/27

Sessh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting, so why isn't that translating into wins? Where's all that clutch hitting been lately when we've scored two or fewer runs in four of the last five games? Are we hitting .319 then, too? We scored eight runs in the

other game.

Wait, now you're narrowing your focus to the last five games? I thought you were talking about the last 12 games, because that was the "larger sample"?

Interesting, so why isn't that translating into wins? Where's all that clutch hitting been lately when we've scored two or fewer runs in four of the last five games? Are we hitting .319 then, too? We scored eight runs in the

other game.

I promised myself I would try and limit myself during game threads.

The game was cancelled several hours before game time IIRC, so they had plenty of time to rest in any event. Doesn't the team practice every day regardless of whether or not there's a game?

It's was a 3:05 game (2:05) that means players were at the Stadium an hour before it was called at 11am. There is "rest" and rest and there is "practice" and practice.

Wait, now you're narrowing your focus to the last five games? I thought you were talking about the last 12 games, because that was the "larger sample"?

It is the larger sample size and we have squandered a ton of scoring chances over that span with these last five games being especially bad leading to most of those eight losses. Are you telling me that is wrong? If so,

why are the Orioles losing twice as much as they are winning if they are hitting so well?

Archived