vs. RAYS, 4/27

Sessh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does the 7-0 start not count toward the season stats?

.. because the Orioles are not playing the same quality of baseball that they were during that time. Those numbers are misleading and do not reflect the way the team has played over the last 12 games.. at ALL. Last

I checked, 12 is a larger number than seven and therefore represent the majority of games the Orioles have played so far.

.. because the Orioles are not playing the same quality of baseball that they were during that time. Those numbers are misleading and do not reflect the way the team has played over the last 12 games.. at ALL.

I disagree with you completely on this.

.. because the Orioles are not playing the same quality of baseball that they were during that time. Those numbers are misleading and do not reflect the way the team has played over the last 12 games.. at ALL. Last

I checked, 12 is a larger number than seven and therefore represent the majority of games the Orioles have played so far.

Are you being serious with this? You can't just cherry-pick the last 12 games and ignore the first 7 because it suits your agenda. If you want to talk about the 2016 Orioles, then consider the season as a whole.

Are you being serious with this? You can't just cherry-pick the last 12 games and ignore the first 7 because it suits your agenda. If you want to talk about the 2016 Orioles, then consider the season as a whole.

But the team is fundamentally different than when the season started with flats in AAA

:agree:I think he can say how they did hit in RISP lately, but in his original game post how he wrote it as if it was the whole season which is wrong.

What they have done recently is more indicative of the current state of the team. They have scored two runs or less in four of the last five games. Must be all that clutch hitting, huh? That explains their 4-8 record over

the last 12 games. All that scoring. What they did in the first seven games isn't helping them now. Don't read my analysis anymore if you have such a huge problem with it. I write about what's going on lately. What they

did in the first seven games is irrelevant when analyzing the team during this current stretch of games.

Archived