Could Lincecum still be an option for us, and should he be?

xian4

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was the Orioles I certainly wouldn't be spending anymore money on players given the fact that attendance has been embarrassingly terrible. Saying that if he's got anything left I'd love to have him. But he's not coming cheap.

If I was the Orioles I certainly wouldn't be spending anymore money on players given the fact that attendance has been embarrassingly terrible. Saying that if he's got anything left I'd love to have him. But he's not coming cheap.

This "Spring" has been anything but. Just got back from vakay expecting Summer and acting like April. Strange weather (cold and wet) has everything to do with that.

Attendance doesn't pay the big league salaries.

This "Spring" has been anything but. Just got back from vakay expecting Summer and acting like April. Strange weather (cold and wet) has everything to do with that.

We sat through an entire night of rain at Hangout Night.

Attendance doesn't pay the big league salaries.

Also, let's not blame the fans when the O's waited until the last possible minute to send out invoices...nor give fans a reason to really renew/purchase new season ticket packages. It was handled terribly this year. The fact that the weather has been so gosh darn awful hasn't helped, either.

Also, let's not blame the fans when the O's waited until the last possible minute to send out invoices...nor give fans a reason to really renew/purchase new season ticket packages. It was handled terribly this year. The fact that the weather has been so gosh darn awful hasn't helped, either.

Again, I am agreeing with you.

There is always one excuse or another, to bash the attendance, every single season.

Archived