Zach Britton, Speaks Out on Steroid use in MLB

MDtransplant757

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stricter penalties will just make players do a better job of not getting caught. For a "stricter penalty" to even have a chance, it has to involve the player perhaps having to give money back that he earned the same year

the player got busted or something to that effect. I don't see longer suspensions being much of a deterrent considering how easy it is to use and not be caught. The chemists will just get better and the drugs will get

better. In the 90's, the drugs got better in the way of effectiveness. Now, they will get better in the way of being undetectable. Once genetic engineering/modificaton really gets going, it's all over and you can't stop

that train. Forget about drugs at that point and the fight has been lost. All of this is just as much a losing battle as the war on drugs has been, but I know no one wants to hear that and we'll just keep doing what doesn't

work over and over and over and over again and keep wondering why it doesn't work. We'll wake up one day, I hope.

This thread title and the Schoop resigning thread title are intentionally deceptive. These two posters are getting my first ever neg rep on here. For being lame and posting click bait.

I don't think it was done intentionally at all.

Archived