Time to DFA Ubaldo

LookitsPuck

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to be the guy with the bad news but I think Ubaldo is here for the long haul this season. We could match up his starts like this till the trade deadline

July 18th @NYY

July 23rd CLEV

July 28th @Min

He's got a pretty good chance Friday night going against the LAA, can't believe I just said that. Then some favorable matchups till the trade deadline. Plus he provides us with the smallest amount of leverage when making trades. I see him starting until a trade is made. Then being hid in the bullpen or the DL until rosters expand. Basically a repeat of 2014. Then we'll see him in ST in 2017 with some revamped windup bs.

This is not what I want. Just what I see happening. Just can't believe I'm going to the game Friday after swearing to never go to an Ubaldo start ever again.

Let's not kid ourselves, probably will be Ubaldo. If it wasn't, we might have seen him today sadly.

I disagree. Makes no sense to use Ubaldo in a tight game that goes extra innings. Why waste such a good effort by the bullpen today by bringing in Ubaldo? He's either coming into the game during a blowout or not at all.

I disagree. Makes no sense to use Ubaldo in a tight game that goes extra innings. Why waste such a good effort by the bullpen today by bringing in Ubaldo? He's either coming into the game during a blowout or not at all.

Maybe you guys or right. I certainly wouldn't have, lol.

Ubaldo is so bad. Watching games he starts isn't even fun to watch honestly.

I have tickets to that Friday game. If Ubaldo is the starter I'm selling my tickets.

Now that's ridiculous. It's a shame that when a player like Ubaldo is having a bad year he becomes your enemy. Instead of supporting and cheering for him. What I

have read Ubaldo is a team player and is a nice guy. I guess I am stupid because

I cheer for the team but also support and cheer for the players that are playing

badly. I don't boo. Others can if they want. I just feel like that's kicking someone

while they are down. As I say if you feel the need to boo then go ahead on. But

I can't. Just the way I am. Nothing against you. We are just different type of fans

of the O's.

Archived