vs. INDIANS, 5/28

weams

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no reason for Ubaldo to in the rotation at this point

IMHO

Of course that was an error and not Ubaldo's fault

Gallardo has to be ready before they could think of moving U. We're stuck with him.

Alvarez is the worst player not named Ubaldo on this team. At least Rickard can provide some speed on the basepaths and Flaherty is a very good fielder at multiple positions. Alvarez doesn't do anything well. He's not even hitting for power anymore.

Wheels coming off already.

I'm surprised Rickard's throw didn't have more on it. He got the running start and all, but still bounced twice to Wheat. Did he miss the cutoff man again?

Gallardo has to be ready before they could think of moving U. We're stuck with him.

I don't know about that. If he can't get out of the first today I could see Worley taking his spot next time thru.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Those runs are on buck showalter.

Period.

It's an absolute joke to have him playing 3b. Inexcusable managing costs us.

Well, to play devils advocate it is not Bucks fault that JJ got hurt. If we had JJ we would also have a 3rd baseman

Alvarez is the worst player not named Ubaldo on this team. At least Rickard can provide some speed on the basepaths and Flaherty is a very good fielder at multiple positions. Alvarez doesn't do anything well. He's not even hitting for power anymore.

Which ones?

Archived