Red Sox Series Preview

Frobby

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They will be lucky to take 1 game of this series. The Orioles do not have the pitching to hold down the Sox bats.
We will be lucky to win one game. Red Sox could blow this division apart by weekend. We're a team in big trouble.

Well, there's our one "lucky" win. I don't like our odds tonight, but we've avoided mathematical elimination before the weekend. ;)

Well, there's our one "lucky" win. I don't like our odds tonight, but we've avoided mathematical elimination before the weekend. ;)

Have to admit it was a lucky win, though, right? If Chris Young isn't in CF those two balls are outs. Bradley Jr would have made those plays easily. We got some luck from the Pedroia error too. They scored 13 runs with what, 4 XBH and 2 courtesy of Chris Young being terrible. Its true, though. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. :)

o

Back-to-back lucky wins.

How about the first series that we won, I suppose that was lucky too :)

Big split for the O's. Obviously would love to be in 1st right now, but an even split against a very good team with Ubaldo and Wright pitching, that is a pretty fantastic outcome.

How about the first series that we won, I suppose that was lucky too :)

Big split for the O's. Obviously would love to be in 1st right now, but an even split against a very good team with Ubaldo and Wright pitching, that is a pretty fantastic outcome.

You usually don't call a split at home a success, but I agree with this one. Well done.

They will be lucky to take 1 game of this series. The Orioles do not have the pitching to hold down the Sox bats.
We will be lucky to win one game. Red Sox could blow this division apart by weekend. We're a team in big trouble.

Feel free to come by and eat some crow any time, boys.

Feel free to come by and eat some crow any time, boys.

Glad they won two games. I guess I wasn't wrong about one part of my post. They do not have the pitching to hold down the Sox bats. The Sox have even less pitching, so there is that I guess.

Get well soon my friend.

Thanks man! It's extremely difficult but as I said, every bit of encouragement counts! I know it's just a saying, but when your really really in a bad state... well only then do you realize how true it is.

Put the kool-aid down. I think I've watched enough baseball over the years to know mediocrity when I see it. Looks like a team fast heading south unfortunately. The Sawx will have this division wrapped up within two weeks.

I guess you need to watch less baseball...O's back in first place.

Archived