Chris Davis out of the lineup

weams

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davis looked like he landed awkwardly when he ran out to the mound. Looked like he tripped over bodies and fell face first into the fray. An injury certainly is possible here unfortunately.

Hope not. The baseball he hit after the brawl is definitely out for the season.

Hope not. The baseball he hit after the brawl is definitely out for the season.
And he played the rest of the game. Buck took AJ out to rest him. If CD was hurt why didn't he take him out too. He looked fine to me.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Day off for Chris Davis... Been trying to get him a rest day. <br><br>Buck said he expects Chris back tomorrow.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/OriolesTalk?src=hash">#OriolesTalk</a></p>— Brent Harris (@BrentCSN) <a href="

">June 8, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ball hit the top of Cain's glove. It wasn't a no doubt moonshot. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but people are talking about it like it was a majestic blast. It was almost an out.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ball hit the top of Cain's glove. It wasn't a no doubt moonshot. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but people are talking about it like it was a majestic blast. It was almost an out.

Not a no-doubter because of the part of the ballpark to which it was hit, but still something of a moonshot -- 397 feet with an apex of 126 feet, the fourth-highest apex of any HR hit at OPACY this year. It took a long time to come down.

CBS calling it just a day off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to know CD isn't injured, thanks. If the O's can get through this with Manny being suspended a few days and nobody injured that would be, all things considered good news. Thought Manny could have been hurt initially after he took that heater from Ventura as well.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Davis dealing w some nagging stuff. Buck expects him back tmrw</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

Great to know CD isn't injured' date=' thanks. If the O's can get through this with Manny being suspended a few days and nobody injured that would be, all things considered good news. Thought Manny could have been hurt initially after he took that heater from Ventura as well.[/quote']

Nagging injury. Not acute.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck said nothing got worse with Davis physically after the brawl. -<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Not a no-doubter because of the part of the ballpark to which it was hit, but still something of a moonshot -- 397 feet with an apex of 126 feet, the fourth-highest apex of any HR hit at OPACY this year. It took a long time to come down.

Yes I stand corrected, it wasn't a shot like Flaherty hit, though. There are majestic pop ups, so that's probably not the best choice of words.

Nagging injury. Not acute.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck said nothing got worse with Davis physically after the brawl. -<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Heard on the radio on the ride to the stadium it was his thumb. Something he's been dealing with.

I noticed on the TV tonight Coolbaugh was in his ear for a long time. Chris was nodding politely but it seemed he wasn't all that keen on the lecture he was getting. I wonder if his "rest" wasn't just about his thumb.

I noticed on the TV tonight Coolbaugh was in his ear for a long time. Chris was nodding politely but it seemed he wasn't all that keen on the lecture he was getting. I wonder if his "rest" wasn't just about his thumb.

Appreciate the insight but that's a lot to interpret based on a small bit of time on the screen.

Appreciate the insight but that's a lot to interpret based on a small bit of time on the screen.
The body language was pretty clear. Did you see it? As an acting teacher I'm pretty good at interpreting things like that.

Archived