Dan Duquette: Os to Be Active in Trade Market

weams

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ned Yost was on inside pitch today and said he called Ventura into his office and closed the door last night and asked him what the heck happened. Ventura said the ball got away from him, and that was good enough for Yost. Of course he's being enabled.

A man in Texas was arrested today for shooting and killing ...... his wife, his son, his two daughters, his mother and father, all four of his grandparents, his dog, his mailman, three neighbors, and a woman who works at the filling station.

He claims that he was just cleaning his gun when it suddenly went off.

George Carlin, 1982

Ned Yost was on inside pitch today and said he called Ventura into his office and closed the door last night and asked him what the heck happened. Ventura said the ball got away from him, and that was good enough for Yost. Of course he's being enabled.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

No wonder Ventura is the way he is.

No one is talking about Mike Yaz as a prospect . He might be a good keeper or trade. He's really beginning to impress some people.

I mentioned him in the "Top 10" thread recently in the minors forum. I have him ahead of Christian Walker at this point. Same age, more tools and putting up better numbers in Norfolk right now. He's still probably a fourth OFer or fringe starter at best, so I wouldn't have a problem moving him for a starting pitcher.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dan Duquette says he hopes <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> will be active in trade market.</p>? Rich Dubroff (@RichDubroffCSN) <a href="
">June 8, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is the worst news I've heard today.

I don't see that we have the prospects to acquire anything better than a back of rotation starter. Frankly, I'm not sure that's a worthwhile exercise.

We need a back of rotation starter. Why not trade for what you need?

People don't like Dan Duquette. Dan wants to trade to add to the current team. Folks are saddened. They think he is very bad at trading.

You mean the guy who got Trumbo for a third string catcher?

I feel the chances of Trey Mancini being gone after the trade deadline are more than 50/50. He will be attractive to other teams because he is big league ready and capable of hitting 30 plus homeruns. I just really hope the player we get back is someone who can help us beyond 2016.

They will be more hesitant to trade Sisco, but I'm sure teams will be asking about him.

I feel the chances of Trey Mancini being gone after the trade deadline are more than 50/50. He will be attractive to other teams because he is big league ready and capable of hitting 30 plus homeruns. I just really hope the player we get back is someone who can help us beyond 2016.

They will be more hesitant to trade Sisco, but I'm sure teams will be asking about him.

Players with more control are more valuable and cost Mancini, Hess and Sisco.

If they trade Mancini, I am telling you right now, that deal will go right up there with the Arrieta and Davis deals as historically bad. Trey is a beast, I am telling you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they trade Mancini, I am telling you right now, that deal will go right up there with the Arrieta and Davis deals as historically bad. Trey is a beast, I am telling you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But is he a beast right now or will he be a beast after Dan's contract is up?

Archived