Anyone care to speculate why Sharlon Schoop has been brought to Baltimore?

accinfo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but Drake is on the 40 man so that still leaves an opening on the 40 man roster. Maybe there is lots of pieces in motion.

Apparently Dunesing is getting his left elbow examined. I can see him heading to the DL.

actually outrighted so he must have passed through waivers and off the 40 man to make room for Schoop.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Orioles want Janish to go to Norfolk. Other teams had chance and didn't claim him so he would be choosing minors elsewhere.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnolly2016) <a href="

">June 21, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For the love of God, no.

God is love John 3:16! :hearts: ;)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If Duensing goes on the DL, O's could bring back Mike Wright, who is scheduled to start wed for Norfolk. TJ Mac pitched yesterday for Tides</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnolly2016) <a href="

">June 21, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This just looks like a goodwill gesture to me. Schoop's bro gets to come up to Baltimore on the taxi squad and doesn't get added to the roster. There will never be another time when Sharlon will ever be in the majors; this is a hat tip to his brother.

This just looks like a goodwill gesture to me. Schoop's bro gets to come up to Baltimore on the taxi squad and doesn't get added to the roster. There will never be another time when Sharlon will ever be in the majors; this is a hat tip to his brother.

He could easily be a September call-up.

I think we know now. Due to the Deunsing unavailability, Buck wanted an extra arm so Drake was brought up and Janish sent down.

Buck, always wanting to be prepared for any eventuality, knew that left us without a legitimate backup infielder for the San Diego series. Suppose Hardy, Schoop, or Flaherty fouled a ball off their foot and broke it in BP or pulled a hammy pregame? Too close to game time to get someone up here, so he brought Sharlon up as a precautionary measure.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Archived