Will the fans show?

Todd-O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> announce attendance as 27,823</p>? Rich Dubroff (@RichDubroffCSN) <a href="
">September 18, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In a pennant race. In a wild card spot. Late September. On a beautiful evening. Two games out of first. A Saturday night. After an exciting come from behind win. Baltimore, get ready for a AA team.

That is a disapointing number.

You are a bit dramatic with the AA comment.

There will be plenty of Boston fans, so I think we'll be well above 20k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really think the loss of season holders killed them along with the bad weather early on.

Right now I wonder if there is only so many individual tickets you are going to sell at this point no matter if they contend or not.

Really think the loss of season holders killed them along with the bad weather early on.

Right now I wonder if there is only so many individual tickets you are going to sell at this point no matter if they contend or not.

You know which season ticket holders they lost? The guys who did not make money selling their playoff tickets last year. That's who.

You know which season ticket holders they lost? The guys who did not make money selling their playoff tickets last year. That's who.

I have no idea. I think had they sent the invoices earlier it would have helped. Who knows how many they added in the playoff push in 2014 left after last year.

Archived