Will the fans show?

Todd-O

Ummm, play the Red Sox or Yankees every home game? I went to one game this year to try to offset the Red Sox fans...the Orioles and their fans got humiliated...again.

Its not fun to watch a team get spanked and out rooted in their own ballpark. These aren't the Trembley O's mind you...they need to perform consistently better against the Red Sox, Yankees and Blue Jays for people to be excited. It's up to the team to put the fans in the seats, not the fans to put their runs on the board for them.

If the stadium was anywhere near full away teams wouldnt have a voice. Basball is a grind your gonna lose alot of games.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think there is still blow back from the riots last year. I have no way to prove this, but it could keep a couple thousand or more away.

Agreed.I think even hurt some people traveling to Baltimore from out of town.CNN had the whole of Baltimore on fire and looting.I know the area by the stadium is safe but out of towners don't know. Plus they see the homicides and rhe rates are higher then maybe a few cities.Boston has had like 40 homicides and Baltimore already has over 200.People don't realize it is just in parts.

Build a better ball club and they will come

Really! And thats all I need to say here. Enjoy every loss buddy. I love the people that get to feel good win or lose. "If Orioles win great if the lose I was totally right that they sucked!"

Agreed.I think even hurt some people traveling to Baltimore from out of town.CNN had the whole of Baltimore on fire and looting.I know the area by the stadium is safe but out of towners don't know. Plus they see the homicides and rhe rates are higher then maybe a few cities.Boston has had like 40 homicides and Baltimore already has over 200.People don't realize it is just in parts.

Sorry,Boston has only had 28 homicides.Baltimore has that in a month or more.Also a bigger city.

I know that.In my previous post I said the media portrayed the whole city was on fire.

I live in the city and understand that but not sure people from out of town do.

I grew up in Baltimore if you are scared now you have no idea how it use to be. Downtown is extremely safe now. I live outside of Boston now and have been to 6 games this year. Ill be down again when they make the division series.

Archived