D-backs Pitcher on Kim's T-Shirt Night?

LA2

If they stayed on schedule, looks like it would be Shelby Miller, a righty (he stares Saturday, and with their travel day Thursday, that would be his turn). I admittedly have no idea if they are mixing other guys in or doing anything abnormal with their rotation at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they stayed on schedule, looks like it would be Shelby Miller, a righty (he started Saturday, and with their travel day Thursday, that would be his turn). I admittedly have no idea if they are mixing other guys in or doing anything abnormal with their rotation at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the D-backs rotation/schedule now http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/ARI/2016-batting-orders.shtml, the predictable lefty in the rotation is Robbie Ray, who pitched last night (Sunday vs. Chavez Ravine). If they stick to the rotation, it would be, as you said, Shelby Miller on Friday. But de la Rosa, fresh off the DL, has gone only one inning in each of his last two starts (probably on a pitch count, but that low?) and Miller's 2-12, and so I wonder if they'll just skip one of them this week and move everyone else a day up, made possible by the Thursday travel day off. If they do go to a four-man this week, then Ray would pitch Friday and Kim would sit and toss sunflower seeds in homer hitters' faces. He might pinch hit, but Alvarez, Bourn, maybe even Flaherty could be ahead of him and Buck's not going to put him in the field subsequently even if he does PH, unless it's a rout. Hmmm.

Looking at the D-backs rotation/schedule now http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/ARI/2016-batting-orders.shtml, the predictable lefty in the rotation is Robbie Ray, who pitched last night (Sunday vs. Chavez Ravine). If they stick to the rotation, it would be, as you said, Shelby Miller on Friday. But de la Rosa, fresh off the DL, has gone only one inning in each of his last two starts (probably on a pitch count, but that low?) and Miller's 2-12, and so I wonder if they'll just skip one of them this week and move everyone else a day up, made possible by the Thursday travel day off. If they do go to a four-man this week, then Ray would pitch Friday and Kim would sit and toss sunflower seeds in homer hitters' faces. He might pinch hit, but Alvarez, Bourn, maybe even Flaherty could be ahead of him and Buck's not going to put him in the field subsequently even if he does PH, unless it's a rout. Hmmm.

Robbie Ray is a pitcher that's totally in sync with the O's. He's strikes a TON of guys out, but then makes a handful of bad pitches each game and gets absolutely clobbered.

I wouldn't be surprised if the O's see lots of lefties throwing to them, because all of their RHB suck against LHP.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I don't think teams are digging up random lefties just to pitch them against the O's. They're throwing the guys that happen to come up in rotation, and that's that. C'mon now.

Here you go.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Arizona will pitch Shelby Miller on Friday, Robbie Ray on Saturday and Braden Shipley on Sunday. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Rich Dubroff (@RichDubroffCSN) <a href="

">September 21, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived