Win tomorrow and the Jays could be on the ropes

ChuckS

Cleveland looks to be fading so hopes are in hands of hotlanta IMO.

I will say this about our flawed Os, they don't quit. I'm proud of this flawed team and I have this vibe that if they can just qualify for the postseason, they will go far. Almost feels like they won't feel the pressure if they get through this week successfully! Just the vibe I get...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely. We were all set to lose this one with the usual suspects trying for the 5 R HR. Then Buck had a brain fart and PH Kim for Nolan the Great White Hope Reimold.

Pretty sure it was earlier this season, maybe it was last. Possibly a game thread, but I said"Please, give up on the Reimold experiment." Shortly after, he hit a billion HR in 3 games and I was sent to the penalty box. I will say it again. Give up on Reimold, he is Billy Butler but not as fat. Thank non religious someone that some of you didnt get your way in wanting BB! But Reimold is not good.

Pretty sure it was earlier this season, maybe it was last. Possibly a game thread, but I said"Please, give up on the Reimold experiment." Shortly after, he hit a billion HR in 3 games and I was sent to the penalty box. I will say it again. Give up on Reimold, he is Billy Butler but not as fat. Thank non religious someone that some of you didnt get your way in wanting BB! But Reimold is not good.

Reimold has been decent at times in the past, but he has had a very poor season this year and I do not expect him back in 2017. I'm glad he made those two defensive plays last night, though.

Seattle has a cakewalk in the A's so they might find a way to sneak in there.

They could sweep, just hope they lose one game. If we go 3-1 then they are done anyway.

I really hope they can get the game in today in Detroit. If they have to play Monday the Indians would not even try to put a real team on the field for a makeup game. A big hassle for them.

So you think Kim makes those plays Nolan made in left? What's the score in the 8th with Kim in LF all game?

Everyone should check out Jim Palmer's Twitter page tonight. Hillarious. Acting like a fan. Have to wonder if he wasn't tipping back a few!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jim22Palmer?ref_src=twsrc%5Eappleios%7Ctwcamp%5Esafari%7Ctwgr%5Eprofile

Yeah....he actually references pinot noir and Labatt among the handful of posts I just scanned. Good times. Sit back....shine the rings....sip on something....watch the game.

Yep, plus no DH in Atlanta. I think a lot will come down to how hard the Sox want the 1st seed. If they see a possibility of knocking out the Jays entirely, it may make that 1st seed more valuable.

And the Braves are no longer a pushover team. All of their regulars are OPSing over .700 including .982 for red-hot Freddie Freeman. Even with his considerable faults, the addition of Kemp has helped make them a credible team. And their bullpen is much better - grats to old friend Jim Johnson.

Archived