Worries for tonight?

Bmorebirds24

As expected everyone is riding high and ready to get this game going. I love all the positivity around here. But I have a question... What is your worry for tonight's game?

Mine is us getting down early due to a Tillman shaky first. Not to say we lose the game because how many times have we seen Tillman struggle out the gate to finish the game on a tear.

My only other real concern is we don't hit the ball tonight. I really want to see us square Stroman up even if we don't get a run in the first 2 innings good at bats will set a nice tone IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tillman is my biggest concern. His numbers in Toronto are abysmal. His playoff numbers haven't been good. He has diminished stuff.

Remember when Tillman pitched against the Tigers in the ALDS and came out and looked electric? I'm hoping we get that Tillman tonight - all hopped up on adrenaline.

As expected everyone is riding high and ready to get this game going. I love all the positivity around here. But I have a question... What is your worry for tonight's game?

Mine is us getting down early due to a Tillman shaky first. Not to say we lose the game because how many times have we seen Tillman struggle out the gate to finish the game on a tear.

My only other real concern is we don't hit the ball tonight. I really want to see us square Stroman up even if we don't get a run in the first 2 innings good at bats will set a nice tone IMO.

My worry? That the boo birds will jinx it. The team's fine otherwise.

Tillman coming out throwing 88-90 with inconsistent command is by far my biggest concern.

He was able to battle through it last time and only gave up two runs over 5 plus innings. I don't think he will be so lucky this time if the stuff isn't there.

I'm concerned that Manny Machado will decide to play every position at once, and not allow the other guys to enjoy the easy victory. Other than that, my only concern is the 5 pounds I will gain from eating my 1.2-ounce gourmet cupcake while watching this victory unfold.

Archived