Dave Wallace resigned

Crazysilver03

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray Miller is 71. Probably too old.

Has anyone ever seen Ray Miller and Dave Wallace in the same room together? They are identical.

Best wishes to Wallace. He did a good job and seemed like a good dude. I don't think he was forced to resign.

Boy we've been through some pitching coaches in the Buck era. He usually likes to bring in his "guys".

This move leaves the door open for a big hire. The reds manager Bryan Price would be a good hire if he gets fired. This will be interesting to follow.

Has anyone ever seen Ray Miller and Dave Wallace in the same room together? They are identical.

Best wishes to Wallace. He did a good job and seemed like a good dude. I don't think he was forced to resign.

Boy we've been through some pitching coaches in the Buck era. He usually likes to bring in his "guys".

This move leaves the door open for a big hire. The reds manager Bryan Price would be a good hire if he gets fired. This will be interesting to follow.

Price was extended last week.

Something about his manner also reminded me of Harry "The Cat" Brecheen--the coach during a great period of Oriole pitching.

Archived