How would the Orioles have done against Texas?

25 Nuggets

A solo homer in the 9th or 10 inning and we are coming home to Baltimore with a 2-0 lead.
If we don't blow it last Saturday night we have the WC game at home. We'd'a' won. MHO

I agree with both of these. If the red sox don't come back then things would have really opened up for us. The NL lineups are not that good. Clev in the ALCS wouldn't scare me. Now I'm scared TOR is going to win it all.

I agree with both of these. If the red sox don't come back then things would have really opened up for us. The NL lineups are not that good. Clev in the ALCS wouldn't scare me. Now I'm scared TOR is going to win it all.

Toronto is stout. Doubt they can win it all with Arrieta pitching twice tho.

I really think we would have beaten the Rangers, depressing not to be there in the ALDS. Still beats the old days by a country mile but I worry about letting opportunities slip bye. 3 playoffs in 5 years. That's not going to last in all likelihood, gotta make the most of it.

I sound spoiled don't I? I'll perk up a little if/when both the Red Sox and Blue Jays are out.

I really think we would have beaten the Rangers' date=' depressing not to be there in the ALDS. Still beats the old days by a country mile but I worry about letting opportunities slip bye. 3 playoffs in 5 years. That's not going to last in all likelihood, gotta make the most of it.

I sound spoiled don't I? I'll perk up a little if/when both the Red Sox and Blue Jays are out.[/quote']

I don't think you sound spoiled at all. Nobody on this board sounds spoiled. We haven't participated in the World Series in 33 years. 24 other organizations have been there since we last were. And the Cubs will very likely make it 25. So we have not been spoiled in the slightest compared to most other fanbases.

Archived