Maryland vs Boston College

Munson

3 hours ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Hopefully this is last time we'll have to watch a QB like Hills play for the Terps for a long time. Kasim Hill and Caleb Henderson will be welcome additions. 

Yeah, I'm not sad to see Hills go.

This loss sucks even for a meaningless bowl game. The Terps just shot themselves in the foot too many times. The Terps couldn't handle the BC defensive line for much of the game. It's fitting the last play for the Terps offense ended with a sack. These blue chip offensive lineman need to step up next year. Oh well, hopefully this is the start of bigger and better things for the Terps.

Hills seemed like a good guy who did everything he could to be a good QB, but he just didn't have the skills to be a successful DIV-I QB. The kid should be successful in life if half the things said about him are true, but I'm glad this was his last year as a Terp.

It wasn't just Hills that was bad yesterday, but his offensive line was well, offensive. they were bullied pretty much the whole game and they had no clue how to pick up a blitzer. I know they were young, but if there play is any reflection on the offensive line coaching then Durkin might want to look for some change there.

I'm glad this season is done. It was the transition year that mostly saw Durkin have to coach Edsall's guys and if there is one thing every know is that Edsall did not recruit or coach well.

I'm excited to see what Kashim Hill brings to this team and hopefully he's ready to start right away. The more Durkin guys that show up the better this team will be.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this team can do when Durkin gets his guys in here. Next years team should be better, but it probably won't show in the record. If the Terps make a bowl next year, I believe that will be a bigger accomplishment than this years bowl. 2018 is the year I hope to see an improvement in their record with a better bowl game.

Archived