Lewis Black Orioles rant

tntoriole

Lewis Black does a live rant after every show and streams it live on his FB page.  He was in Baltimore tonight so someone asked him about the Orioles...Lewis is a fan and he went off on the Red Sox, the Yankees then talked about every winter the Orioles spending 47 pop bottles that they get their deposit back on starting pitching.  Someone asked him what he would do if Manny signs with the Yankees and he said he would be at every game in a dog costume and run out on the field and bite him in the leg.

Hilarious. 

28 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Since Carlin died, he is my favorite angry comedian.  He does this improv rant every night at 10 on his FB page...check it out.   His IPad that he reads from malfunctioned and so he was ranting against Apple, Comcast, etc...funny stuff. 

I tried tuning in, but the link to his live stream was over. Maybe it'll be archived and re-posted there soon. Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, tntoriole said:

Lewis Black does a live rant after every show and streams it live on his FB page.  He was in Baltimore tonight so someone asked him about the Orioles...Lewis is a fan and he went off on the Red Sox, the Yankees then talked about every winter the Orioles spending 47 pop bottles that they get their deposit back on starting pitching.  Someone asked him what he would do if Manny signs with the Yankees and he said he would be at every game in a dog costume and run out on the field and bite him in the leg.

Hilarious. 

Wow that's funny!

Many years ago I saw him live on a taping of Jon Stewart. I bummed a cigarette off him on the way out (lol) and was able to chat with him for 10 min or so, real great guy that is just so refreshingly authentic. 

Seen him live, always great.

Seeing Jim Jeffries in a couple weeks, love that guy too.

12 hours ago, Rene88 said:

Many years ago I saw him live on a taping of Jon Stewart. I bummed a cigarette off him on the way out (lol) and was able to chat with him for 10 min or so, real great guy that is just so refreshingly authentic. 

Seen him live, always great.

Seeing Jim Jeffries in a couple weeks, love that guy too.

I saw him dining at a Carrboro NC sushi place about five years ago. Not sure if he was in town for a performance or was just visiting friends. He went to UNC if I recall correctly. I didn't want to go over to see him as I know folks value their privacy. But I did see some wait staff having their photo made with him. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived