vs. Yankees 5/30 at Home

weams

1 minute ago, 25 Nuggets said:

Just heard this on the radio - the Orioles still lead the majors in batting average with RISP with .30-something.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?  I don't believe it.  This team does not  hit .300 with RISP

The only thing I can think of to back up that number is that the Orioles don't get runners into scoring position very often and the law of averages hasn't fully kicked in.  Give it time.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sportsfan8703 said:

Better stuff right now, Tillman or Wilson?

Maybe they can convert Davis to a pitcher and get some beneficial use out of his contract.  He does have one win to his credit, doesn't he?

Just now, SteveA said:

Tillman ain't right.  I think if it wasn't his walk year he would have had surgery by now.

The Orioles should not touch this guy with a 10 ft pole after the season, and I feel bad about that.

It shouldn't even be a topic, discussing resigning Tillman.  But I'm sure there will be articles written anyway.

Just now, birdwatcher55 said:

Get the feeling Duquette has lost control of this organization?

No, not at all. He was upset over Chris.

I think for some dumb reason they let Britton talk them into bringing him back. The fast start should of had the opposite effect. 

Just now, 25 Nuggets said:

The Orioles should not touch this guy with a 10 ft pole after the season, and I feel bad about that.

It shouldn't even be a topic, discussing resigning Tillman.  But I'm sure there will be articles written anyway.

All depends on contact and how he is at end of year. Doesn't look good now. 

Looks like a guy that probably needed shoulder surgery but was heading into his FA season.  

Plus there was that whole mix up with his rehab and him not checking in like he was supposed to.  His agent was probably trying to hide the severity of the injury and sucker us into a long term deal.  Shenanigans definitely happened.  

Archived