Ramsus hasn't played since 3/2 (4 straight games)

interloper

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, fearthenoodle said:

Tillman throws his 2nd simulated game this morning. In theory, that would put him on track to face Minnesota 3/13, the Mets on 3/18, and then there would be time for one more "A" start, if they wanted. Buck's comments after today's simulated game will be telling.

He appeared ready. I attended.  No home runs. Some swinging strike outs. Higher arm slot. 

44 minutes ago, PaulFolk said:

It may well be true that he won't play in the minors, but I don't remember him specifically saying this. Do you remember where you saw it?

That was Valencia that said that publicly. 

1 hour ago, weams said:

He appeared ready. I attended.  No home runs. Some swinging strike outs. Higher arm slot. 

They let members of the public watch the sim games?    Or did you use your connections?

7 hours ago, weams said:

Best news I have heard on Tillman in a year and a half.   Hope he can hold down that 4th spot in the rotation.

11 hours ago, Frobby said:

They let members of the public watch the sim games?    Or did you use your connections?

JustD figured out where it would be held. We camped out side the fence for a hour and watched the whole game alone until Roch showed up with fifteen minutes before ending. We clapped to simulate fans. So It was no secret that we were there.   We chose not to film it out of deference but Roch did so you can see a pitch or two of it from him. 

Archived