Cobb only thread

interloper

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rene88 said:

I would take a bag of balls over Ubaldo. Ubaldo over Tillman? You high?

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

So were you a big Rene Gonzales fan?  I've always wanted to know. 

I'm thinking he's a big Mary Jane fan. Lots of posts about people visiting Colorado, getting munchies, etc.

Smileys getting high animated emoticon

4 hours ago, Beef Supreme said:

I'm thinking he's a big Mary Jane fan. Lots of posts about people visiting Colorado, getting munchies, etc.

Smileys getting high animated emoticon

It's legal in DC. 

Posting this vid as a reminder to the kids, until you get into college or work at a full time job where you don't get drug tested. Don't smoke at work. 

6 minutes ago, weams said:

Cobb is ours. 

Well Ill be a monkeys uncle.  This time last week which one of the following would you laugh at harder?

Its snowing again this spring

UMBC is going to crush the Virginia Cavaliers

Many Machado will resign with the Orioles

Alex Cobb to Orioles for 4/56

Multiple posters having a better chance landing (insert hot woman here) than Orioles doing something to actually win?

I'll be honest, I probably would have laughed at UMBC...but now I'm just shaking my head at the reality that all of these things could be happening.  Well, to "keep it real" Manny is premature and Jennifer Aniston must be waking up with one of the other HO people.  It's ok, I love my wife, and hot can o corn......we got Cobb!!!

Let's go win this thing!

13 minutes ago, foxfield said:

Well Ill be a monkeys uncle.  This time last week which one of the following would you laugh at harder?

Its snowing again this spring

UMBC is going to crush the Virginia Cavaliers

Many Machado will resign with the Orioles

Alex Cobb to Orioles for 4/56

Multiple posters having a better chance landing (insert hot woman here) than Orioles doing something to actually win?

I'll be honest, I probably would have laughed at UMBC...but now I'm just shaking my head at the reality that all of these things could be happening.  Well, to "keep it real" Manny is premature and Jennifer Aniston must be waking up with one of the other HO people.  It's ok, I love my wife, and hot can o corn......we got Cobb!!!

Let's go win this thing!

BossyDazzlingEmperorshrimp-size_restrict

On 3/15/2018 at 4:41 PM, tntoriole said:

Offer 4/56 and the offer is good for 24 hours only, if they say no, leak it to the press and move on.  

Looks like I got pretty close!  Yay!!  Good job, Dan and Peter and Brady and Buck and whoever the heck else!

Archived