Connolly: Oh, the Humanity

weams

It is Looney Tunes. Bugs Bunny replaces  Bundy in the rotation.  Brady Anderson as GM ,get her done.

Bundy’s start against the Kansas City Royals was not only bad enough to get the conga-line GIF treatment, but also an offer of help from the Looney Tunes Twitter account itself. After all, Bugs Bunny eventually came to the rescue of the Tea Totallers. Why not the Orioles as well?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bs-sp-orioles-royals-dylan-bundy-tweet-20180508-story.html

If we trace Machado now, can we net  Bugs,Elmer Fudd and Porky Pig for him? Also since Bugs has not pitched that much ,will he be happy going to the minors and using the minor league balls? Does Porky have more range at third then The Bull? Can Elmer Fudd bring his gun into the clubhouse and on the field?

7 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

If we trace Machado now, can we net  Bugs,Elmer Fudd and Porky Pig for him? Also since Bugs has not pitched that much ,will he be happy going to the minors and using the minor league balls? Does Porky have more range at third then The Bull? Can Elmer Fudd bring his gun into the clubhouse and on the field?

I think Bugs played every position though.  Wasn't that sort of the schtick?

Who is currently better - 9 Baltimore Orioles, or 1 Bugs Bunny playing all positions by himself?

6 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

Who is currently better - 9 Baltimore Orioles, or 1 Bugs Bunny playing all positions by himself?

Bugs is better. 

7 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

Angelos would veto a one for one trade for Machado. So you get one player with weight issues and the other emotional issues.  I think Elmer would be a good influence and calm Davis down.

Archived