Orioles Prospect Hotsheet/Power Rankings

Luke-OH

7 minutes ago, PaulFolk said:

How do you know what motivates Reyes? Do you know him?

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist on some of these things. He was doing well before his injury last season. He is a physical specimen. Sometimes trying something different might get different results, just a thought. But hey, the Orioles are so good at player development who am I to question:) Clearly you have an opinion...

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I would have been a lot more OK with him starting at Bowie than I would be promoting him now.

The Orioles are always pulling the right levers. Such a stellar track record of player development. Just keep down the same path that you suggest, it’s worked so well this far:)

1 minute ago, Rene88 said:

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist on some of these things. He was doing well before his injury last season. He is a physical specimen. Sometimes trying something different might get different results, just a thought. But hey, the Orioles are so good at player development who am I to question:) Clearly you have an opinion...

Is Reyes worth it?

You promote Reyes what does that tell everyone else in the minors?

His immaturity caused his injury last year.

For whatever reason he isn't performing this year.

You got kids down there keeping their noses clean and working hard and you promote Reyes instead?

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Is Reyes worth it?

You promote Reyes what does that tell everyone else in the minors?

His immaturity caused his injury last year.

For whatever reason he isn't performing this year.

You got kids down there keeping their noses clean and working hard and you promote Reyes instead?

Agree to disagree. Life isn’t fair sometimes. I wanted to be an NBA center but I am not 7 feet tall...

16 hours ago, Rene88 said:

My opinion is that if Reyes wants to get promoted to the next level, he should start playing like it. Being a "physical specimen" doesn't mean you're ready to take the next step. You need to show that you're actually good enough at baseball to keep progressing up the ladder.

How is that moronic?

Archived