I don’t care how bad we suck, I still love beating the Yankees

Frobby

Yankees clinced play-in game spot last night.  Two games up in he loss column on A's with 6 games left for the A's to play.  Really doesn't seem like it matters. Other than seeing that a Triple A team can beat a team that will finish close to 100 wins on the season. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, atomic said:

Yankees clinced play-in game spot last night.  Two games up in he loss column on A's with 6 games left for the A's to play.  Really doesn't seem like it matters. Other than seeing that a Triple A team can beat a team that will finish close to 100 wins on the season. 

Are you EVER happy about anything?

Really liked what I saw today from the bullpen. Wright gets a pass from me for the first inning due, as he didn't get to warm up really. The rest of the pen? Shutdown. Offense didn't roll over and die after being down. Wilkerson came in midway thru the game and made some great defensive plays. Stewart came in as a pinch hitter and...Hit.

6 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Are you EVER happy about anything?

Really liked what I saw today from the bullpen. Wright gets a pass from me for the first inning due, as he didn't get to warm up really. The rest of the pen? Shutdown. Offense didn't roll over and die after being down. Wilkerson came in midway thru the game and made some great defensive plays. Stewart came in as a pinch hitter and...Hit.

I will be happy when hockey season starts. 

• 6 months later...
On 9/24/2018 at 10:10 AM, foxfield said:

No...my knowledge of Hockey consist of 1980 US Gold medal, Bobby Orr, Gretzky and the O guy. I had to look up a chat group for hockey. It was meant in fun. 

This is now the face of hockey...

Stare into it's eyes and you might actually see the 7th circle of hell...gritty-closeup.jpg

Archived