2019 Draft Order Tracker

bpilktree67

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

1. Orioles 41-101 (.289)

60 games under 500.
2nd O's team in 65 seasons to reach at least 101 losses..and counting.

Tragic numbers
14 for the #1 pick (KC)
6 to clinch a top 2 pick (SD)

KC's Lopez lost a perfect game and shutout in the 9th.

4 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

The draft standings updated after Saturday's games-- 9/8/18.  
--In the event of a tie at season's end, the Orioles will pick before KC--

1. Orioles 41-101 (.289)

2. Royals 47-94 (.333)   6.5 GB!

There is no way the Orioles win another 7 games this season.  So even if the Royals lose their next 21 games we will get the top pick.  

4 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

The draft standings updated after Monday's games-- 9/10/18.  
--In the event of a tie at season's end, the Orioles will pick before KC--

1. Orioles 41-102 (.287)

2. Royals 47-95 (.336)   7.0 GB

At the end of the year, the World Series champs pop champagne and cheap bud light. I wonder if the O's FO will be doing the opposite and popping O'douls and welch's sparkling juice. What a sad season, thanks for keeping this up. I expect we may be bumping a similar thread both next season and the one after.

13 minutes ago, O's are Legends said:

At the end of the year, the World Series champs pop champagne and cheap bud light. I wonder if the O's FO will be doing the opposite and popping O'douls and welch's sparkling juice. What a sad season, thanks for keeping this up. I expect we may be bumping a similar thread both next season and the one after.

If the Orioles have two more seasons like this one I doubt anyone will be around to bump it.

4 hours ago, O-Arm36 said:

I'm thinking the entire White Sox series might be washed and never made up. How would that affect this heated race?

It won't make any difference.  Also it might be that just Friday is rained out and they play a double header on Sunday.   The rain is supposed to be over by Saturday night. 

33 minutes ago, atomic said:

It won't make any difference.  Also it might be that just Friday is rained out and they play a double header on Sunday.   The rain is supposed to be over by Saturday night. 

You say that as if these guys have any real idea what the weather will be five days from now.    

Archived