Predict the return for Manny

Big O

This is a unique time. For the next few hours we know Manny is probably gone we just don't know the return. Let's see if anyone can nail the exact deal. Tie breaker to whoever gets it first. 

Nothing else on this thread please. Just guesses on the return and/or info from sources. 

10 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Don't we already have a very popular thread called (quoting here) Machado Trade Expectations?

It's not what I had in mind talking about a lot of different things over there... And that can be fun.

Again though as I said in the opening post, I thought we'd have a litte fun in this unique moment. Just predicting, nothing else to clutter it up. In an age where everyone wants info immediately to be in the know, we really don't have any  idea. 

I thought it'd be fun to look back on. Sorry, I'm not up on the politics or etiquette of O.H. used to be think something fun, give it a try, if it sucks no one responds. 

11 minutes ago, Thato'sfan said:

Yusniel Diaz-OF

Dustin May-RHP

Gavin Lux-SS

Drew Jackson-2b/SS

Lottery Ticket low A player

Orioles send cash to the Dodgers along with Machado

I guess this is what I expect too. With the lotto ticket being a pitcher. 

Although, not sure why not just take Forsyth instead of cash. Maybe you could flip him and pay part of his income. 

Manny for Yuzniel Diaz OF, Keibert Ruiz Catcher, Dustin May RHP and Logan Forsythe Inf.

Diaz and Ruiz were both in Futures Game last Sunday. Diaz hit 2 HR's. I read on a Dodger site several days ago the Dodgers were prepared to give up both.

Forsythe an infielder mostly 2B or 3B was acquired from the Rays in 2017  He had decent numbers in 2015 and 2016 Contract up end of season.

Yusniel Diaz-OF

Dennis Santana or Yadier Alvarez-RHP

Edwin Rios - 1B/3B/OF

Errol Robinson-2b/SS 

Dean Kremer - RHP

Would rather have May than Dennis Santana or Yadier Alvarez and

Lux over Edwin Rios - 1B/3B/OF and Errol Robinson-2b/SS  but this is haul I think we end up with. 

Archived