It's a Day Game

weams

Davis Hess allowed a single in the fifth inning. He's through five now.  Struck out five. It's like Kevin Gausman. A miracle! Must have been the O's Pitching development. Or their pitching coach. Or ya know. It might just be a thing. 

4 minutes ago, LocoChris said:

You didn’t miss a game. I don’t know what the hell that was but it was no game. 2 freakin’ hits? 

How often have their been MLB games when a team had more wild pitches than hits?

I've never seen it before.

Thank goodness they didn't have Sisco back there.

27 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I think with the exception of a few players this team has quit. No pulse. No passion. Little effort.Unwatchable. Bring up some kids who want to show what they've got.We already know about the players we have.

I think if they did quit it isn’t the current group. They lack talent and are using inexperienced players. Many of the vets are already gone. I don’t see a lethargic team, just a bad one. Plenty of kids are already up here. 

Yeah, I think it is a lack of talent. 4-5 of the lineup aren't major league talents, our starter was a long man at best, and our bullpen is awful. Doesn't help that some of the younger guys play bad defense and issue lots of walks either. 

Seeing Mullins and Scott are the two bright spots. Both have the chance to be good contributors on a playoff team. I think Givens bounces back, and Hayes starts to show his talent. Other than that, there's a lot of fodder right now.

18 minutes ago, O-The-Memories said:

Yeah, I think it is a lack of talent. 4-5 of the lineup aren't major league talents, our starter was a long man at best, and our bullpen is awful. Doesn't help that some of the younger guys play bad defense and issue lots of walks either. 

Seeing Mullins and Scott are the two bright spots. Both have the chance to be good contributors on a playoff team. I think Givens bounces back, and Hayes starts to show his talent. Other than that, there's a lot of fodder right now.

I would add Villar.

1 hour ago, O-The-Memories said:

latest?cb=20090811035510

Hayes

image.png.3bfc015e625bfd98f8d418e5b56304fa.png

Hays

Archived