The 'Piling On' Department

Greg Pappas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

This just in from the Piling On Department: The O's are dead last in MLB in team wins, but we're also last in Pitching-- Wins, Saves, Quality Starts, Batting Average Against, OBP Against, SLG Against, Total Bases Allowed, and ERA. 

Ye may now commence with other fun POD info. ?

At this point, they suck so bad, it doesn't surprise me how many more ways they can end up in last on every category known to Sabematics.

12 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

This just in from the Piling On Department: The O's are dead last in MLB in team wins, but we're also last in Pitching-- Wins, Saves, Quality Starts, Batting Average Against, OBP Against, SLG Against, Total Bases Allowed, and ERA. 

Ye may now commence with other fun POD info. ?

Oh I thought this was about some fans thinking posters like me were hurting their feelings and those of the players with my attitude of the organization. 

1 hour ago, wildcard said:

I'd rather be more positive.   Think of what they are first in.  They are first in losses.  They have the highest ERA.

Probably least in innings pitched as they never have to pitch the 9th inning when playing on the road. 

41 minutes ago, atomic said:

Probably least in innings pitched as they never have to pitch the 9th inning when playing on the road. 

Close. They're 29th; Detroit is 30th, barely.  2 IP total separates the bottom 4.   The rotation is 23rd in innings pitched.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/pitching/sort/thirdInnings/order/true

Archived