Reminder, doubleheader today

Moose Milligan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'm sure you guys know, but the first game starts at 1:05 today.  Looking forward to catching two games today, as meaningless as they are.

Only six more of these puppies left.     Then a cold, dark offseason.   I won’t miss the constant losing, but I’ll miss having games and new performances to comment about.   

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Only six more of these puppies left.     Then a cold, dark offseason.   I won’t miss the constant losing, but I’ll miss having games and new performances to comment about.   

Hopefully it's not a cold, dark offseason.  Hopefully we land VVM, and make other moves to strengthen the rebuild.  And a new manager that can inject some life into the team next year.

That's a lot to hope for but I'm trying to be optimistic.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Hopefully it's not a cold, dark offseason.  Hopefully we land VVM, and make other moves to strengthen the rebuild.  And a new manager that can inject some life into the team next year.

That's a lot to hope for but I'm trying to be optimistic.

Oh, I think there could be some positive developments in the offseason.   I just meant the weather and shortening days, and lack of games to watch.    Though I’m ready to watch some “Orioles Classics” in lieu of this year’s games!    I was wondering this morning where my 2012 highlights video is.

Just now, Frobby said:

Oh, I think there could be some positive developments in the offseason.   I just meant the weather and shortening days, and lack of games to watch.    Though I’m ready to watch some “Orioles Classics” in lieu of this year’s games!    I was wondering this morning where my 2012 highlights video is.

Ah, right on.  Yeah, I hate that it's dark at 5pm and cold weather.  

Maybe @SteveA could do another countdown or something, that was fun.  

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

this one? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okO7L53lB9Q

Archived