Final series of the season. Will you be there?

Legend_Of_Joey

I'm planning to go to Sunday's game.  It's not definite at this point that it will be Adam Jones' last game in an Oriole uniform, but I want to be there in case it is.

I'm going to feel somewhat like I felt 42 years and one day earlier.

Who knows what the Orioles' starting pitcher in Sunday's game will be doing seven years from now?

If anybody is curious about what those last two sentences are referring to, check the Sept. 29, 1976 post on the Orioles History board.

18 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Well, got rained out for Thursday, so will only get to the Friday game.

Going out of town Saturday, so going to miss those...

18 hours ago, spneca said:

I'm coming down from NYC for the weekend.  Looks like I'll see three games instead of two!

13 hours ago, linedrive said:

I'll be at tonight's game and Sunday's game. If anything, I'm looking forward to seeing the rookies out there trying to prove themselves. Hope they get lots of playing time.

10 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

Going to all three, sitting in the club level Friday and Saturday.

10 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

I'll be attending with my father on Sunday to see the conclusion of the Buck Era. Its been a great ride. I was able to get a pair of club level seats on SH a few weeks ago for $15 each.

8 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

I'm going to try to go the Sunday's game.  Are good seats still available?  :P

7 hours ago, incubus said:

We're going tonight and Sunday.

5 minutes ago, WillyM said:

I'm planning to go to Sunday's game.  It's not definite at this point that it will be Adam Jones' last game in an Oriole uniform, but I want to be there in case it is.

I'm going to feel somewhat like I felt 42 years and one day earlier.

Who knows what the Orioles' starting pitcher in Sunday's game will be doing seven years from now?

If anybody is curious about what those last two sentences are referring to, check the Sept. 29, 1976 post on the Orioles History board.

o

Thank you, to all of you.

Sincerely,

Patrick C. .(Oriole Fan From New York)

o

11 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Thank you, to all of you.

Sincerely,

Patrick C. .(Oriole Fan From New York)

o

It's the end of the season, it's baseball, it's our team, it's autumn, who wouldn't want to be there?.....says the guy comfortably (wistfully) several thousand miles away.

It’s the end of another year. Have spent many spring, summers and fall since ‘53 following the Os. Yes, I go back to Ernie Harrell and Bailey Goss doing the games. I’ll miss the Os come Monday the 1st of October. Miserable season, but still Orioles baseball. I’ll be ready for spring training 2 Oct. 

Archived