The Victor Victor Mesa/Sandy Gaston thread

Luke-OH

I live in Boston area now but was born in Baltimore. I have to say I know tons of baseball fans that go to games down there and have never heard in 20 years one of them even mention crime. I honestly don't think anybody really cares  or thinks about Baltimore crime outside of the closely surrounding areas. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video looks to be a Throwback Thursday from last week when VVM & his brother arrived in Miami at the Marlins stadium to work out before the showcase and meet with Mark Anthony.  This isn’t a video from today, from what I gather.

2 minutes ago, Obando said:

This video looks to be a Throwback Thursday from last week when VVM & his brother arrived in Miami at the Marlins stadium to work out before the showcase and meet with Mark Anthony.  This isn’t a video from today, from what I gather.

Don't know. He just tweeted it though. 

2 hours ago, atomic said:

Well before say 150,000 were willing to go to the city who had $150 for a ticket.  Now there are 75,000 willing to pay $150.  So you lost half the people willing to go to a game at a certain price but you still can fill the stadium but not at the same price.  Not rocket science here.  Basic supply and demand.  

So the Ravens dropped their prices? 

Archived