Could we see changes to MASN? Please?

interloper

43 minutes ago, atomic said:

I have Sling TV. We only care about Disney JR and Nick JR. It is 25 a month for that and a bunch of other channels. If I subscribed to cable and they didnt have Disney JR I would ask for a refund. I think Disney will win the battle vs Verizon.  They are in position of power because people more likely to pay for entertainment for their kids.

How do you get your internet service? Where I live to be faster than DSL you need to be Xfinity. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, weams said:

Here the xfinity internet is 79 and landline and cable 10 more.

I don't think that is bad.  Seems if you want Disney Jr it is $110 a month. ($99 if you get a 2 year commitment)   At that amount i can't justify the cost.   If MASN was an option to subscribe to via streaming I would most likely get it.  I like to be able to cancel services in case I need to cut back on spending. 

7 minutes ago, weams said:

That would be inaccurate.

119.5 Mbps through WiFI though

That is a lot faster than my service.  But we only have one TV so we manage fine streaming.  I guess if you are streaming to multiple TVs at once faster service would be required. 

3 minutes ago, atomic said:

That is a lot faster than my service.  But we only have one TV so we manage fine streaming.  I guess if you are streaming to multiple TVs at once faster service would be required. 

I have Three Roku's Three PCs and a Smart Security and Thermostat.

Archived