TT: HOW SADDAM HUSSEIN MAY HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE EXISTENCE OF ORIOLES HANGOUT

Tony-OH

http://www.orioleshangout.com/2018/12/08/how-saddam-hussein-may-have-contributed-to-the-existence-of-orioles-hangout/

BTW, i just realized that the lady who did the article (Wendi Winters) on me back in 2004 was one of the victims in the senseless Capital Gazette shooting. I thought her name was familiar when it happened. God rest her soul. Nice lady.

2018-12-08.png

I met my wife in 1989 when we were both working in the Ad Services department of the Capitol-Gazette Newspaper offices in Annapolis.  The paper is forever a part of us.  

Sorry you missed your chance at professional baseball, but like everyone else around here, I'm sure glad that there's an Orioles Hangout, which I discovered when I got my first home computer in 1998. Let's Go O's!

12 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

I enjoyed reading your write-up. I shared it with my oldest son (15) and realized I've been on the OH longer than he's been alive. Thanks for sharing and for your service to our country. 

Thanks. When I started the Hangout my youngest son wasn't even born, and he's graduated college now! 

Archived