Reminder: Official Press Conference Monday Noon

Going Underground

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Big day tomorrow with Hyde's presser!  What are you guys wanting to hear, if anything? 

I'd like your hero, Ken Rosenthal, to attend and ask the first question.   ?

What we will inevitably hear are questions on the timeline to hire a coaching staff.  Will any be retained?  Then watch the tap dancing.

tenor.gif?itemid=6206564

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

I'd like your hero, Ken Rosenthal, to attend and ask the first question.   ?

What we will inevitably hear are questions on the timeline to hire a coaching staff.  Will any be retained?  Then watch the tap dancing.

tenor.gif?itemid=6206564

Ken and I are getting drinks and hors d'oeuvres at Thames Street Oyster House, you're welcome to join if you can bury that large hatchet you like to wave around :)

Who's still around from the staff?  I know Coolbaugh is gone.  

5 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Ken and I are getting drinks and hors d'oeuvres at Thames Street Oyster House, you're welcome to join if you can bury that large hatchet you like to wave around :)

Who's still around from the staff?  I know Coolbaugh is gone.  

Nah, you two enjoy your grilled shrimp       salads. ?

• weams changed the title to Reminder: Official Press Conference Monday Noon

The presser will be carried live on MASN and 105.7 The Fan and across Orioles digital platforms that include Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

The Orioles will introduce Brandon Hyde today as the 20th manager in club history during a noon press conference at Camden Yards. Executive vice president and general manager Mike Elias, hired a month earlier, will join Hyde in the auxiliary clubhouse

Sitting beside Jack McKeon and Joe Maddon must have provided a nice education.

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/12/hyde-hiring-will-be-discussed-today-at-press-conference.html

Archived