Chris Davis 2019 and beyond

Camden_yardbird

On 4/16/2019 at 12:23 PM, Dipper9 said:

Mullins better watch himself.  After all this Davis hate, Mullins is about an 0 for 4 away from his batting average being UNDER Davis.

Through last night:

Davis: .089

Mullins:  .098

Tonight should be the night Mullins drops below Crush.

So the question is, we know Davis can't go anywhere because of the contract, but perhaps its time to send Mullins down to develop more before his confidence is completely destroyed.  I mean, Elias sent everyone else down for development, so why is Mullins getting a pass?  He's not a major league hitter.  

Thoughts?

9 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

Through last night:

So the question is, we know Davis can't go anywhere because of the contract, but perhaps its time to send Mullins down to develop more before his confidence is completely destroyed.  I mean, Elias sent everyone else down for development, so why is Mullins getting a pass?  He's not a major league hitter.  

Thoughts?

Plenty of thoughts, and you can find them all here

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

Through last night:

Thoughts?

My thought is that Elias doesn't think he's a ML hitter so he isn't worried about development.

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

My thought is that Elias doesn't think he's a ML hitter so he isn't worried about development.

But was Mullins on the 2019 Orioles computer home screen banner?  Because just like Chris Tillman, you're nothing and not part of the future if you're not on the Orioles screen banner.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yachtsman said:

That was a nice hit and base running by Davis tonight. 

I was more impressed that CD was able to foul a 98 MPH fastball straight back.  

Maybe he's seeing the ball a little better now.  

• Upvote 1