Orioles Single Game Tickets

Going Underground

I know someone did the promotion schedule . Here is the single game ticket schedule:

Single game tickets presale and public onsale schedule:

• Birdland Member online presale begins Thursday, February 28 at 10 a.m.
  • Orioles Warehouse Wire online presale begins Thursday, February 28 at noon
  • General Public onsale begins Friday, March 1 at 10 a.m.

4 hours ago, Going Underground said:

I know someone did the promotion schedule. Here is the single game ticket schedule:

Single-Game Tickets Presale and Public Onsale Schedule

• Birdland Member online presale begins on Thursday, February 28th at 10 AM.
  • Orioles Warehouse Wire online presale begins Thursday, February 28th at 12-Noon.
  • General Public On-sale begins Friday, March 1 at 10 AM.

o

Thanks.

o

I see the Orioles are doing the usual charge more for the giveaways. For the Oriole Tote Bag for April 20th against the Twins ,ticket  prices are $72.00 for some field box and $48.00 for terrace box. Upper Box is $35.00 for some sections. The other days on Friday and Sunday are $60.00 for field box, $40.00 for terrace box and $27.00 for upper box. The Star Wars promotion in May is even more expensive because it is a prime game on Saturday against the Rays, $85.00 for field box, $59.00 for  terrace box and $39.00 for upper box. The Friday and Sunday games are priced as the Twins games on those days. 

Also prime games in April ?  The second and third game are prime. I guess against the Yankees on the weekend but before school ends . I guess get the  Yankee fans to pay more. Seems like single game ticket prices might be a little higher then last year for certain sections. Can't really tell because I have season prices. So maybe the same.

Also I used to have season tickets. I see the Orioles thru Ticketmaster is now charging $3.25 service fee per ticket plus a $4.00 order processing fee. Is that the same as last year? 

Archived