Opening Day Online Sale

Going Underground

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, purplephenom said:

I got as far as adding tickets to my cart.  Got a message about technical difficulties, try again later.  now I'm waiting with a message not to refresh.  

I don't have tickets anymore but my friend said  he refreshed a few times and then got a message saying Ticketmaster thinks you might be a bot . ?. Stupid site. 

Just now, Going Underground said:

I don't have tickets anymore but my friend said  he refreshed a few times and then got a message saying Ticketmaster thinks you might be a bot . ?. Stupid site. 

The only reason I'm not freaking out right now, is I'm hoping season ticket sales are down enough that I'll eventually get something.. 

My friend got this message:

Pardon Our Interruption...

As you were browsing oss.ticketmaster.com something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:

What else is strange that if you go to Stubhub most of the tickets are on the thrrd base side which is the Yankee dugout. Some sections near the dugout have 30 seats or more already for sell. I know this does not seem fishy.?  The strange internet web the Orioles weave. 

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

My friend got this message:

Pardon Our Interruption...

As you were browsing oss.ticketmaster.com something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:

What else is strange that if you go to Stubhub most of the tickets are on the thrrd base side which is the Yankee dugout. Some sections near the dugout have 30 seats or more already for sell. I know this does not seem fishy.?  The strange internet web the Orioles weave. 

They should just let all season ticket holders buy assigned seats than dealing with this garbage. Do it like a lottery system where you pick a price point. 

I have a question  which I know they used to do but the Orioles used to have different times for different season members based on plan and how many years you were with the Oriole season plan. This year they lumped them all together and created a cluster f. I have seen Ticketmaster do this when the tickets are sold out  quickly and not to the season member and somehow ended up with the ticket brokers. You will see tickets soon at Ticketmaster but not at face value. Watch . All a game.

I was in, but no matter what section I clicked on it said "one or more of your tickets isn't available select new seats", and everytime I did that it kicked me back out to my account page and I had to go in again. Various times whole sections would just disappear and not be options. After about 10 tries, a best available button finally popped up. But even clicking that multiple times it said "one or more not available". Now I've been kicked back out to the waiting room and it's back to just loading and I can't even get in.

Archived