TT: Development is key in 3rd round of cuts

Tony-OH

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels like a lot of people failed to realize the fact that Hays has less than half a season in AA and Santander mainly played in AA as a rehab assignment during his Rule 5 year.

Then they also only care about Spring stats if someone they like does well, or someone they dislike does bad. Otherwise "stats don't matter."

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

It feels like a lot of people failed to realize the fact that Hays has less than half a season in AA and Santander mainly played in AA as a rehab assignment during his Rule 5 year.

Then they also only care about Spring stats if someone they like does well, or someone they dislike does bad. Otherwise "stats don't matter."

They got rid of Don Hart. So I like everyone. 

3 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I think that is painting with a wide brush.  Hays has looked good beyond simply looking at the stats.

Just now, weams said:

36? 24?  Whenever we get good again, that's the only deadline for me. It's not like anyone is blocked yet. 

Mancini is being blocked from playing where he belongs, first base. I believe his hitting will come back if he knows he is the first baseman and doesn't have to worry about the OF.

Archived