TT: Development is key in 3rd round of cuts

Tony-OH

21 hours ago, Jammer7 said:

LOL...We have no time this trip. Full schedule for the five days we’re here. Today is the only free day, and if I try to take away our only beach day, well, I may need to come live with one of you. 

You can go by yourself early one day. Hang out. I recommend. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, weams said:

You can go by yourself early one day. Hang out. I recommend. 

Going to do this next year. Tight timeline this year. I would love to hang with you, Doc, Tony, Luke, Joey and anyone else who can get down here. Since I cannot get up there for Hangout Night. We have a year to plan. Let’s do it. I will have to earn a kitchen pass...lol. First round after is on me!

1 hour ago, Jammer7 said:

Going to do this next year. Tight timeline this year. I would love to hang with you, Doc, Tony, Luke, Joey and anyone else who can get down here. Since I cannot get up there for Hangout Night. We have a year to plan. Let’s do it. I will have to earn a kitchen pass...lol. First round after is on me!

I'd be completely up (down?) for this! I saw Doc at the Phillies vs. Orioles game I was at, but he was doing Doc stuff and wasn't near where I was. That would of been a worthwhile selfie!

55 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I'd be completely up (down?) for this! I saw Doc at the Phillies vs. Orioles game I was at, but he was doing Doc stuff and wasn't near where I was. That would of been a worthwhile selfie!

@DocShorebird doing "Doc stuff" many years back.  He is very approachable.

208931_1862735418714_3824781_n.jpg?_nc_c

54 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Let’s plan on doing it. I’m pretty close, about two hours, in Orlando, and my schedule is flexible with notice. I’ve been to the complex many times, but only to see the O’s farm hands one time several years back. 

So let me know when you are coming down, just try to give me a month notice.

Archived