Opening Day - Excitement! Thread

wildcard

With good reason:

The O's leads with their ace today.  Alex Cobb returns from the IL.  He may not be an ace in the MLB sense of the word but he is our ace.   If the O's can go 4-2 without him then what can they do with him pitching every 5th day?

This is exciting defensively team.   One thing the first 6 days have shown is this team can pick it.   

Sucre knows how to get the best out of his pitchers.  As  Hess said  " I just throw what he says.  He is the man with the game plan."

The O's can run on Gary Sanchez.   And will.

Lefties don't bother this O's team.   The O's beat  both Paxton and Happ in New York.

All in all their is good reason for O's fans to be excited about today game!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, wildcard said:

With good reason:

The O's lead with their ace today.  Alex Cobb returns from the IL.  He may not be an ace in the MLB sense of the word but he is our ace.   If the O's can go 4-2 without him then what can they do with him pitching every 5th day?

This is exciting defensively team.   One thing the first 6 days have shown is this team can pick it.   

Sucre knows how to get the best out of his pitchers.  As  Hess said  " I just throw what he says.  He is the man with the game plan."

The O's can run on Gary Sanchez.   And will.

Lefties don't bother this O's team.   The O's beat  both Paxton and Happ in New York.

All in all their is good reason for O's fans to be excited about today game!!!

I don't need thought-out, game-specific reasons to get excited about the home opener. But thanks for adding them.

I do expect to be in serious need of some fuel for excitement by, say, mid-June.

• weams changed the title to Opening Day - Excitement! Thread

Archived