The Silver Lining Report: Game 7 (O's lose 8-4)

interloper

I was listening on the radio, didn't get to watch.  Went back on MLB.TV and watched some of the game later.

That said, Jackson breaking up a double play with a good, clean but hard slide into 2nd base, allowing Rickard to reach in the 8th inning.  Watching that makes me even more pissed that he was DFA'd.

Hanser Alberto's at bat, what a battle.  Not just the fact that he was successful in a PH attempt, the whole thing was just fantastic.  He really didn't try to do too much.  On the radio, Roberts was saying that Alberto didn't give up his approach through the at bat, that he stuck with it and it paid off.  

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

I was listening on the radio, didn't get to watch.  Went back on MLB.TV and watched some of the game later.

That said, Jackson breaking up a double play with a good, clean but hard slide into 2nd base, allowing Rickard to reach in the 8th inning.  Watching that makes me even more pissed that he was DFA'd.

Hanser Alberto's at bat, what a battle.  Not just the fact that he was successful in a PH attempt, the whole thing was just fantastic.  He really didn't try to do too much.  On the radio, Roberts was saying that Alberto didn't give up his approach through the at bat, that he stuck with it and it paid off.  

He's a grinder and good baseball IQ!  

Archived