2019 Hangout Nights: $20 tickets for lower box seats

Tony-OH

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 11:28 AM, Tony-OH said:

Hangout Nights are back in 2019. What better way to watch a game then surrounded by other rabid Orioles fans in discounted great seats. If you buy tickets, the closer you are to the left side (while facing the field) of Section 8 near rows 11-13 the better, that's where the Hangout staff will be.

Our seats are in  Lower Box (Section 8): Prices this year are $20 and all dates, regardless of the type (Huge discounts on some games). (Note: Tickets will say the regular price until you click on the actual seats available then will come up as $20.

Note: There are only a limited amount this year so order early.

*There is an additional 10% service charge per ticket.

Our dates this year are as follows:

May 10, Fri 7:00 vs LAA
May 31, Fri 7:00 vs SF (T-shirt Night)
Jun 25, Tue 7:00 vs SD (Machado home coming game/Orioles Bird Nutcracker)
Jul 13, Sat 7:00 vs TB (Birdland Hawaiian Shirt game)
Aug 3, Sat 7:00 vs Tor 
Sep 21, Sat vs Sea (Orioles Sherpa Blanket)

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS

1. Goto Orioles Hangout Offer

2. Select a game

3. Select a quantity of tickets

4. Create a Baltimore Orioles ticket account

5. Purchase and print your tickets

Tickets posted for re-sale are subject to cancellation. Offer is NOT valid at the Box Office.

For any questions or accessible seating, please call 888.848.BIRD (2473) and ask for the Ticket Services team.

Just picked up tickets to the next three Hangout Nights.   I'm finally going to get a Hawaiian shirt after always missing that giveaway for one reason or another.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, SteveA said:

Just picked up tickets to the next three Hangout Nights.   I'm finally going to get a Hawaiian shirt after always missing that giveaway for one reason or another.

Great Steve. Look forward to seeing you!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 2:04 PM, Tony-OH said:

Appreciate like the 8 people that bought tickets. Honestly though, the lack of people purchasing and attending these night is pretty disappointing. We picked great nights, mostly with giveaways and the Orioles gave us a great deal yet there were what, two people who post here besides me here tonight?

I'm actually embarrassed at this point to even try and get these deals in the future. If no one is going come, I'm not going to waste the Orioles time.

If you live in the Baltimore area, this note is for you. We have 100s of people on here daily and you never want to come out during these nights? It's just disappointing. $20 tickets, meet other Hangouters, box seats. I guess I just don't get it!

We used to have a pretty good turn out, even when the team was bad, but now, SteveA and O's is Legend are about the only regulars (Always good to see them both).

At the end of the day, if no one wants to come out to these nights I won't bother the Orioles in the future. 

Thanks as always Tony. The OH games are truly great and having them line up with promo days with excellent prices 50% or less than the actual price is greatly appreciated. Know it takes some work to get this set up so it's not taken for granted.

Good seeing you again as well as Steve. I talked to Ben (O's84) who was with me at the game and we will definitely car pool to another. I'll look to make another 2-3 OH games this season but I'm out for the game against the Padres as I'll be in Cali. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/1/2019 at 2:04 PM, Tony-OH said:

Appreciate like the 8 people that bought tickets. Honestly though, the lack of people purchasing and attending these night is pretty disappointing. We picked great nights, mostly with giveaways and the Orioles gave us a great deal yet there were what, two people who post here besides me here tonight?

I'm actually embarrassed at this point to even try and get these deals in the future. If no one is going come, I'm not going to waste the Orioles time.

If you live in the Baltimore area, this note is for you. We have 100s of people on here daily and you never want to come out during these nights? It's just disappointing. $20 tickets, meet other Hangouters, box seats. I guess I just don't get it!

We used to have a pretty good turn out, even when the team was bad, but now, SteveA and O's is Legend are about the only regulars (Always good to see them both).

At the end of the day, if no one wants to come out to these nights I won't bother the Orioles in the future. 

o

Tony, perhaps next year you can do a one-time thing for the whole year, like you did in 2011 ???

I really regret not going to that one, as I didn't know how big of an occasion it was going to be.

o

2 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

Tony, perhaps next year you can do a one-time thing for the whole year, like you did in 2011 ???

I really regret not going to that one, as I didn't know how big of an occasion it was going to be.

o

I would be nobody comes out anymore. I honestly will just enjoy my time with my friends, family and staff and the few Hangouters that actually do come out. I'm not going to worry about it anymore or advertise it anymore. If people don't want to come out, they don't want to come out.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...