Brady Anderson no longer listed on O's website

interloper

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Going Underground said:

Darth Bader,the no comment guy? Ask what happened to the COO?

Greg is usually very good with me with responses. I've had a good relationship with him for a long time.

31 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I don't think we'll hear much about what happened to Brady.  Seems like they did it this way for a reason, that reason being that they didn't want to make a public scene.  

I think it was the right way to handle it too. Brady didn't depart when Duquette and Buck did and it appears to have happened well after Elias was hired. No need to have a distraction when the rebuild is already underway.

Now Brady can star in infomercials hawking home workout equipment and health supplements. 

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

I don't think we'll hear much about what happened to Brady.  Seems like they did it this way for a reason, that reason being that they didn't want to make a public scene.  

And if true, exactly right IMO.  I can't think of anything more welcome than a sign that the alleged cronyism of days past is not going to be a problem in the future.  And it's always nice to know that the person making the decisions can exercise a little restraint too.

I don't know, I think if you look closely at the web site you will see a mysterious new position listed called Director of Player Health, Training and Acquisition and the person list in that position is need Ydarb Nosredna.  Somebody ought to investigate.

5 hours ago, SteveA said:

I don't know, I think if you look closely at the web site you will see a mysterious new position listed called Director of Player Health, Training and Acquisition and the person list in that position is need Ydarb Nosredna.  Somebody ought to investigate.

7 hours ago, 24fps said:

And if true, exactly right IMO.  I can't think of anything more welcome than a sign that the alleged cronyism of days past is not going to be a problem in the future.  And it's always nice to know that the person making the decisions can exercise a little restraint too.

Well, I thought if Elias and Sig saw value in Brady, who are we to disagree?  I mean, we think we know everything on here.  And while voicing opinions is fine, no one here knows as much as Elias and Sig.  And if they saw value in Brady, fine.  

But it looks like they didn't after awhile.  Oh well.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Well, I thought if Elias and Sig saw value in Brady, who are we to disagree?  I mean, we think we know everything on here.  And while voicing opinions is fine, no one here knows as much as Elias and Sig.  And if they saw value in Brady, fine.  

But it looks like they didn't after awhile.  Oh well.

My question at the time was if Brady was retained by request of ownership.

17 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

My question at the time was if Brady was retained by request of ownership.

I dunno if Elias would have agreed to something like that.  Who knows.  

If the Angelos Bros did that, they'd be like the Aunt Becky of MLB.  Bribing to get their no talent kid a spot in an MLB front office.

Archived